Leaders In Giving

United Way of Natrona County is supported by numerous companies and individuals in the community who share the common goal of improving lives.  This support is very diverse, whether given as corporate or individual donations, or a combination of both, financial support for our efforts is heartfelt.  Some of these donors, individuals who give generously in amounts ranging from $500 a year or more, are recognized as Platte Society members.  Platte Society contributions account for nearly 40% of the annual campaign.  Leaving generous corporate donations and individuals who give what they can to account for the other 60%.  Companies who contribute $25,000 or more to the annual campaign, usually through a combination of employee and corporate donations are recognized as Cavalry Circle Award winners. Collectively, these donors provide the financial support that allows us and our Partner Agencies to meet the critical needs of thousands in the community on a daily basis.


Partner Agencies